Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 42 mins | Yield: 32 Donuts.
These doughnuts are so good! You need these heavenly treats in your life!
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones. Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
- Pumpkin Donut Holes:
- 2 c all-purpose flour (spooned & levelled)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 c light brown sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/4 c unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cinnamon Sugar Coating:
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- 3/4 c granulated sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
- Apply cooking spray in a mini muffin pan.
- Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, and salt into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
- In another mixing bowl, add the brown sugar, egg, pumpkin puree, vanilla, milk, and unsalted butter. Beat until well mixed.
- Transfer the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and beat until well mixed.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared muffin pan.
- Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 11 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
- Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool at room temperature for about 5 minutes,
- In a small mixing bowl, add the melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir until well mixed.
- Dip each doughnut into the butter mixture and coat it generously.
- Serve and enjoy!