Prep Time: 22 mins | Cook Time: 46 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 8 mins | Yield: 36 Servings
These heavenly treats are so good! Give this recipe a try and I am sure that you and your loved ones are going to love them!
- 1 c unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 c granulated sugar
- 1 c light brown sugar packed
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c chocolate chips
- 30 Miniature Peanut Butter Cups see note
- 1 14 oz can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c creamy peanut butter
- Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
- Line with aluminium foil and apply with cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the sugars and melted butter. Stir until well blended.
- Add eggs gradually and beat every addition.
- Add the baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
- Add the flour gradually and whisk every addition.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until well mixed.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until well blended.
- Add 1/2 of the cookie dough into the prepared pan and press it gently on the bottom.
- Spread the peanut butter cups over the dough.
- Spread the sweetened condensed milk mixture on top of the crust.
- Break up the rest of the cookie dough and spread them over the milk layer.
- Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool at room temperature.
- Serve and enjoy!