Prep Time: 2 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 12 mins | Yield: 4 Servings.
If you are looking for a delicious dish to serve pretty much any time of the day, then you have got to give this recipe a try! Feel free to tweak it to your liking. Enjoy!
- 6-7 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs.
- 1 tbsp Butter.
- 1 tbsp Oil.
- 2 Garlic Cloves.
- 1/4 c Chicken Stock.
- 2-3 sprigs Fresh Rosemary.
- For Spice Rub:
- 2 tbsp Light Brown Sugar.
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder.
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder.
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika.
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder (ref note 3).
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper.
- 1/2 tsp Salt.
- Add all the ingredients for the spice rub in a medium mixing bowl.
- Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken thighs.
- Season both sides of the chicken thighs with the mixed seasonings.
- Place a heavy cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
- Add the butter and oil, then allow it to melt and become hot.
- Add the garlic cloves and sauté for about 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Add the chicken thighs and cook for 5 minutes or until the skin is golden brown.
- Turn the chicken and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of the stock and rosemary. Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan to get the brown bits.
- Cover the pan and cook for 2 more minutes on high flame.
- Remove the cover and allow the mixture to simmer for 1 minute or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
- Remove from the heat.
- Serve these chicken thighs over rice, vegetables, or beans. Don’t forget to drizzle that delicious sauce on top. Enjoy!