Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 14 mins | Total Time: 24 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This noodle dish is what you just might need today! Aside from the delicious flavours infused in the noodles, it is also very easy to make. I kid you not! All you need to do is to cook the noodles according to the directions provided on the package and mix the sauce in a mixing bowl. As easy as one, two, and three! Feel free to add more ingredients if you want. Enjoy!
- For the Sesame Peanut Sauce:
- 1/4 c Soy Sauce
- 1/4 c Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Hot Chili Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Lime juiced
- For the Thai Noodle Salad:
- 1 lb. linguini such as Delallo Foods
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 c shredded carrots finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 1/2 c scallions finely chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion finely chopped
- Refer to the directions provided on the package of the noodles on how to cook it. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, peanut butter, sesame oil, vinegar, hot chilli oil, rice wine, lime juice, and garlic. Whisk until well combined, then allow it to sit for a few minutes.
- Place the cooked noodles on a large serving bowl and top it with sliced pepper, cilantro, scallions, carrots, and red onions.
- Spread the sauce over the noodles and toss until well coated.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Note: You can also eat this delicious noodle dish, cold. Just place it inside the fridge for a few minutes.