This amazing Oreo cheesecake recipe is just too perfect! Oh, man, I’m telling you, you are so in for a treat! Feel free to add more ingredients if you want. Every bite of this luscious cake will surely satisfy your cravings! By the way, a big thanks to my dear friend, Amy, for this. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Have a beautiful day, friends. Don’t forget to smile today, okay? Enjoy!
- 1 c Oreos, crushed
- ½ c butter, melted
- 2 lbs cream cheese
- ⅔ c icing sugar
- 3 tbsp bitter cocoa
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 c chocolate, chopped and ¼ c butter, to coat
- 2 c semi-bitter chocolate, melted (to decorate)
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the crushed Oreos and melted butter. Stir until well combined.
- To the base of a round mould, crush the mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, cocoa, and icing sugar. Beat until well blended.
- Add eggs gradually and beat every addition.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir until well mixed.
- Add the dissolved cornstarch and stir until well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture over the Oreos mixture and spread it evenly.
- Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour at 150 degrees C or 300 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
- Spread the butter-melted chocolate mixture on top, then allow it to sit at room temperature for a few minutes.
- Decorate the cheesecake to your preference with the rest of the chocolate chips.
- Serve and enjoy!