Shrimp Scampi isn’t just for fancy dinners out. Make this tasty recipe for your family. Serve with garlic bread.
Make everyone’s favorite dish right at home – it’s budget-friendly and it looks so fancy without any of the hard work!
1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon pure olive oil
2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped…
1 1/2 cups white wine, I use chardonnay
1/2 fresh lemon, Juice only
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup softened butter
1 tablespoon parsley
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
2. Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
3. Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown – it will make it bitter.
4. Add white wine, and lemon juice.
5. Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
6. Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
7. Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
8. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.